Thursday, May 5, 2011

~ The Campbell Family ~

This is actually my adorable cousin Summer and her two boys! Her husband is in the Army and away fighting for our country! We wish he could have been there for pictures, but hopefully we can get together again once he's home for another photo shoot! :)
I had a lot of fun doing this photo shoot. Her oldest is such a busy guy, on constantly on the run! Reminds me a lot of my own little man!
Summer and her family actually live in Colorado now while her husband is in the Army, so it was honestly an honor doing their photo shoot as they were actually only on a quick visit home to Utah! So it was great to be able to see her and meet her newest addition! I hadn't seen her in nearly a year. Here are a few fun images from their fun photo shoot! Thanks again Summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment