Wednesday, June 15, 2011

** The Whole Fam Dam **

Love these guys!! Have actually known them for years, and they are very dear to my heart! Brandy actually has a very good friend that also does photography, so I was truly honored when she asked me to do their spring family photo's this year! It was so fun!! Trying to get her oldest boy to smile was exciting too! He's getting into his early teen years now, so you could tell he would have much rather been out with his friends, but I had my ways at getting him to show me his pearly whites!! ;)
This was a great photo session and tons of fun with the 5 of them! As the sun went down, we had to dodge the bugs, YUK! That was no fun! Also, due to Utah's nice rainy weather pattern, we all got a little muddy as well..! No biggie tho..we made due and came out with some great shots!! Enjoy this little sneak peek from our adventures!!




No comments:

Post a Comment