Tuesday, February 21, 2012

** Miss. Emma Huff **

AAhh...first of all, So SORRY its been almost an entire month since my last post! I've been SLAMMED!! I hope you all follow me on FaceBook & keep up with my newest work there, because my Blog always seems to be on the back burner! I need to hire an assistant ;)

With that being said, look at CUTE Miss. Emma!! I just adore her!! I had the privilege of taking her 1 year birthday photos, and she also came to my Easter Mini-Shoot last year, and I even just took pictures of her newborn baby brother!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE returning clients!!

We actually did these pictures of Emma back in the Fall, (yes, that's how behind I am on my BLOG), but they still needed to be posted and shared with all of you!! She really is a cutie, and this session was loads of fun..! She took some warming up, and once that happened, I had her gigglin' like crazy (as you may be able to tell in some of the images as she's covering her mouth full of laughter!!)

Here are a few of my favorites from her shoot!! Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment