Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"Lil Stud" Mini-Shoot Contest Winner...Kannon Bradley!

Isn't he truly a STUD??? I had a great time photographing Kannon, who just so happens to be the WINNER of my Back To School Mini-Photo Shoot give-a-way!!!
There were 20 contestants who entered the contest, and 3 cute kiddos came very close to each other, but Kannon took the lead for the winning!!
All of the kids were SOO cute, I don't know how you couldn't vote for all of them!! I know I couldn't help myself, So I voted for each and every single one of them :)
It was hard only giving away one photo shoot I tell you what! Wish I could have photographed each and every 20 of the darling entries!!

All that said, Kannon truly is a little stud, and such a sweetie! I had a great time on our photo shoot!
Here are a few fun pictures from our adventures!!
Enjoy!!

And thank you again to ALL of the entries and their families!!





No comments:

Post a Comment