Tuesday, January 17, 2012

** MY Adorable Family, The Bueters **

This just so happens to be my brother-in-law & sister-in-law & their two darling kids!! I honestly LOVE photographing my family...its a little less tense, (since they are family and all, lol) & its obviously GREAT practice with my camera & Such! You know how it is with family, they typically LOVE all of your work ;)
Maybe its a partial thing??
Anyway, I was super thrilled with how their photo shoot went and how their photos turned out!! It was a great day, with awesome weather, not too chilly, & perfect lighting! I had a great time doing their session!!

Thanks again you Guys! Hope you love your photos!!

Here are some of our fun pictures!! Enjoy!!








And, last but not least, the best of ALL! haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment