Tuesday, January 17, 2012

* * * Sweet Lil' Rusty * * *

This lil' guy seriously has one of the SWEETEST faces, I swear it!! His precious lips, and his BIG blue eyes..he truly is a little stud!! And will certainly be a heart breaker one day!! ;)

He reminds me a lot of my little guy, as they are not far off in age, and both VERY busy, and on the GO I tell ya!! Thankfully, grandma and grandpa tagged along on the photo shoot to help Rusty out a little bit with his smile, and sitting still! LOL! Thanks to that, we definitely got some great shots of this little sweetie!!

This is about the 4th time I've had the opportunity to photograph Rusty, and he just gets cutter and cutter! Hopefully Mom and Dad will continue bringing him back to me!! Thanks you Guys!!

Check out these CUTE pictures.....







No comments:

Post a Comment