Monday, January 2, 2012

** Happy 2012 Everyone!! **

WOW..Was 2011 a GREAT year for CrystalEyezd Photography or WHAT?!?! I couldn't be more happier with the year I had, and its ALL because of YOU,  my wonderful clients and fans! Let me start by saying THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART for making my photography dreams come true, making my business possible, and mostly, for enjoying my work and using me as your trusted photographer for whatever occasion in 2011! I hope to see ALL of you back this year for 2012 photos!!
Secondly, let me apologize for the delay in SEVERAL photos here on my blog. I had SUCH a successful fall and winter, that my blog has been put on the back burner in an effort to keep all of you (my clients) happy with a decent turn around rate and time on your photos!! Therefore, it is now catch up time on my blog, as there are several un-seen photos that I need and want to share with ALL of you!! :)
My Goal this year you ask...? Well, one of them is to stay continually up-dated on my blog with new photos as I finish & publish them :) Being a photographer is no easy task ya know? Our work doesn't end when we leave the photo session! There are many at home hours spent on our customers images and prints, as well advertising, up-dating web-sites, facebook, blogs, etc..etc..! HOWEVER, I love Every minute of it!!
I have many other goals set in place for my 2012 business year! Wish me luck at keeping & completing those goals, and providing the very best to all of you for yet another successful, and wonderful year!! Here's to topping off 2011!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR A PERFECT 2011!! Hope all of your holidays were wonderful! Stay tuned for MANY new images that have yet to be shared from Fall & Winter 2011, as well as new specials for this great new year!

Much Thanks & Love,
xoxo
~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment