Wednesday, September 7, 2011

* * * Another Awesome Trio * * *

Another adorable little family that I had the honor of taking photos of!! Such a great time, and I must have done something right, because these guys have already booked their Fall Family Photos with me as well!! :) Ahhh...! So exciting and makes me feel so good when clients come back to me time and time again!! Really makes me feel honored and good about my work!! :)
I have known Trevor and Chantay since High School, and they are both sweet sweet people and so down to earth!! I love them dearly! Their lil munchkin was a busy little bee! She is just adorable! Kids can be super tricky at this age, but she was all about running around, and sitting at her own leisure, so we made due and definetely got some great shots of her and the family as well!
Here are a few fun images from our evening adventures!! Enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment