Wednesday, September 7, 2011

** ~ Sweet Little Harleigh ~ **

Isn't she a PRINCESS? I mean Come on already!! Her dimples make me smile just looking at them!! haha! She is seriously a DOLL! I was so happy when a friend of mine from High School asked if I'd take her new daughter Harleigh's 3 month pictures!! She was so easy to work with and is seriously such a happy little girl already!! :)
Her smiles and faces were just cracking me up! I totally enjoyed photographing this little beauty!! Her darling momma and sweet daddy hopped in a couple of the photos as well! Such a fun, and memorable photo shoot!!
I delivered Natalie's pictures yesterday, and she was in SO MUCH LOVE with them, she told me I'm already hired for Harleigh's 6 month photos!! WAHOO!!
I love it when I get returning customers! Makes me feel soo good!

Thanks again Natalie and Zac! Harleigh is a True Beauty!!









No comments:

Post a Comment