Wednesday, September 7, 2011

* * * The Dickinson Family * * *

Absolutely LOVE this family!! I met Amber and her sister Ashley in High School! Amber and I were actually cheerleaders together, and she is the one who introduced me to my husband back when I was only 15 years old!! (Man I'm getting old!!)
I absolutely cherish Amber and her sweet family and was totally thrilled when they asked me to take their family photos a couple of weeks ago! Amber lives in Arizona now and has for a few years, and her parents live in St. George now. So it was so neat for them to all come into town and have me photograph their darling family!!
I actually had the honor of taking Ashley and her son's pictures last September! It was so great to take their photos again!
Thanks so much you guys! It was so great to see each and every one of you and I totally enjoyed being your family photographer!! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment