Wednesday, September 7, 2011

~ * The Rico's * ~



Such a GREAT looking Trio!! Love these guys and the photo shoot was sooo fun!! Big UTE fans right here, so these guys made sure they brought a change of clothes to do some of their pictures in their Utah Gear!! :) I love it!!
I have known Chris since the 5th grade and absolutely adore him!! We have been great friends ever since! He is now engaged to darling little Kelli and they have an adorable little guy named Paxton who's about 6 months old!! Such a little stud!
I had such a great time taking these guys' photos and playing with Mr. Paxton! He is already such a big boy and is so strong! It was interesting trying to pose him! He was a lot stronger then I thought he'd be!
Perfect day for a photo session & I enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks a ton you guys!!
Here is a little sneak peek of our adventures!! Enjoy!!












No comments:

Post a Comment