Tuesday, November 15, 2011

~ The Larsen Family ~

This sweet lady is a dear friend of mine! I was so happy when Lori asked me to photograph her family~! We had a special spot planned out, and it turned out great, other then when we got to our destination, the 'classic truck' that they wanted to use in their photos was MISSING!! Ugh, I absolutely hate when that happens! I hate when props for my scenery go bye-bye!! :( Its such a bummer!
We did however make the most of the location and worked with the scenery we had, which did in fact turn out just perfect and just as great! Its such a pretty spot and has a lot to work with! The kids were full of spunk and energy (which made it fun to shoot, but also got tricky in some poses having to calm the turkey's down), but hey, that's kids right?? It was a great time!!
Thanks so much Lori and family for allowing me to photograph you guys! Love you All!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment