Tuesday, November 1, 2011

~ Salazar Family ~

Gooo Utes!! More cute Ute fans on our hands!!
I met Kristy through a part time job I work on the side, and I absolutely LOVE her! I was thrilled when she asked me to take her family photos!! Her kids ARE ADORABLE!! I couldn't believe how well mannered they were, and how sweet they were to each other! You don't see that in ALL siblings, that's for sure! You could totally tell how much love they have for one another!!
I had a great time doing their photo shoot, and it was perfect weather, UNTIL the end!! They had all just changed into their UTES gear, and we were getting ready to wrap up their photo shoot with a couple pictures in their Utes attire, and a HUGE windstorm came right through! YIKES!! I nasty storm was definitely on its way, but we were still able to get a couple great shots of them in their fan gear!! :)

Here are a few sneak peeks from our fun session!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment