Tuesday, November 15, 2011

~ 2nd Annual "Kiddie Spook Shoot"

What a great turn out this year! So fun! I tell ya, Halloween is BY FAR my MOST favorite holiday of the year, and to be able to photograph children in their fun and exciting Halloween Costumes is such a thrill and pleasure for me!! I had so much fun doing is last year, I knew I'd be doing it every year, and making it a CrystalEyezd Photography Annual Shoot!! :)
I can't thank each of you enough for bringing your darling kiddos to my Halloween Photo Shoot! I had so much fun with my mom this year decorating up two very fun, unique and different scenes to take the kids pictures in front of for a Halloween to surely be remembered!! ;)
I also can not thank my very best friend Ciell enough for all of her help during the entire photo shoot! (She helped last year too, and I certainly don't know what I'd do without ALL of her help!)
Year #2 was a HIT and I hope to have each and everyone of you back next year to see how much your kids have grown, and to see their fun new costumes for the 2012 season!!

THANK YOU ALL!!! XOXO















No comments:

Post a Comment