Tuesday, November 1, 2011

** Morton Wedding **

Ok All..Can you Say "I'm a TAD behind??" This wedding was in August and I'm just now getting a chance to update my blog with these beautiful images from their wedding!! However, thanks to all my wonderful customers for keeping me busy ever since!! :)

This wedding was very special to me as it was my first actual wedding that I photographed professionally!! I LOVED every minute of it! I mean, I'm sure it helped that the bride and groom were SO LAID BACK and BEYOND friendly!! It made it super easy for me to relax (as this job is stressful ya know) ;)
Too boot, the ENTIRE family was just so sincere and welcoming and all in all it was SUCH A BEAUTIFUL mountain wedding & day, and I was extremely honored to be a part of their special day! I couldn't have asked for a better "FIRST" wedding to photograph!!

Congrats Mortons!! Thanks again for making me a big part of your new beginning!!!

Here are a few images from their beauitful day!!























No comments:

Post a Comment